Thursday, August 30, 2012

Eotteoke??

helllloooo, bloggiiee...
I'm so random now.. don't know what to do...
They said I'll start college by next Monday.. Still not ready yet..
It feels just like yesterday when I finished my tests and had my holiday.. and now it has to end.. hukss..
I'm watching one K-drama called SungKyunKwan scandal.. It's episode 18 now.. going to end soon.. curious with the ending.. Should finish it by this Saturday.. haha..

okay, so I'm attending my best fella's mommy's birthday party tomorrow.. Her mom rocks, really.. haha..
eotteoke? what to wear? going to search all through my wardrobe after I finish this post.. XD
fortunately it's black.. I suppose to have it, right? LBD is still the best, I think.. :D

well.. I just bought my SGD today.. why does it keep increasing each day? -___-
bought 850 sgd + last year's spare 30 sgd.. Should be enough for 5 days, right?
It's included Big Bang ticket which costs 231 sgd = Rp. 1.765.995
Really one month salary.. I thought I lost my mind when I bought that.. ha!
and I also bought their light stick which costs 25 sgd and and I join Singapore VIP's project, only 3 sgd, but we'll get blue light stick and a banner.. so I basically spend around 2 million for Big Bang.. hahaha..
quite a waste for the light stick, actually.. but... it's only once in a lifetime, so I think it's okay, right? haha


nice, right? XD

so I'll have 600 sgd to spend there.. shouldn't spend it all.. *pray*
maybe.... I need to ask my long-lost bf to pay for my food there? :p
just kidding, I'm not that bad.. but if he's willing to pay also okay.. ha.ha.ha.. *bleeqq*

btw, good luck with your slides.. seems like you're really busy right now,eh?
don't forget that you still have one gf waiting here.. XP

well then, gotta get going.. going to sleep after I know what to wear.. hahaha..
Goodnight, bloggie.. :)

Regards,

Jowi

No comments:

Post a Comment