Sunday, September 2, 2012

My precious Sunday

Living in this world nowadays is like blinking eyes.. as fast as hell, I told you..
Well well.. here is the end of my precious Sunday..
I'm gonna award myself for staying at home last night and today *applause*
Finished my SKK Scandal and I'm super satisfied with the ending.. haha
and I watched 5 episodes of Big today.. They said the ending is not really satisfying..
yeahh.. the first 5 episodes are quite nice.. The main character sometimes looks dumb, but he's really man actually.. especially his abs.. ㅋㅋㅋ XD

I love watching K-Drama, but it will definitely 'randomize' me.. -___-
yeapp.. just like now.. totally random.. hahaha.. 
maybe i'm going crazy.. :S
너무 보고 싶어 :(


Not ready to face the reality that tomorrow is Monday.. They said college starts tomorrow.. Some says it's on the   10th.. Can I just not go likee... for good? -___-

Feels super lazy to study.. Haven't tidied up any of the stuffs.. hufff...Things that keep me alive is the fact that this is September already and in 25 days I'm going to spend my own money abroad.. ha!! Nobody will protest and I'll use it to buy whatever I want without feeling burdened.. ㅋㅋ

Just pray that I won't spend it all and I'll save it for that G-Note.. XD

So, because this is another random post, I'm gonna post a random video also..Anyone who is feeling blue, will definitely cry buckets after listening to this song.. 

because it's you, I'm still okay

Okay... Gonna end this random post and hit the bed..
Goodnight, bloggie..
Goodnight to you.. 사랑해 :)

Regards,

Jowi

No comments:

Post a Comment