Tuesday, September 18, 2012

9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1.... BANG!!

hohoii, bloggiiee... today's 18 and it's officially 9 days to go... *dance dance dance*
I haven't contacted my dodol cousin for several days.. She's too busy, I think.. She even doesn't have time to go and take my lightstick.. huhuhu..

I've entered college for one week.. and guess what? It's really hectic!! the assignments... oh God.... don't want to mention about it.. Presentations, group works, individual works.. -____-
No mood to study at all.. Half of my soul is at sg already, I think.. hahaha
well.. I've just finished one assignment tonight, feel relieved, actually.. Just need to print and make the cover tomorrow..
I can be diligent too, sometimes.. XD
okayy... Just pray that I pass this third semester well.. O:)

hey2.. I've been missing this my super busy bf.. wonder what's he doing now.. -___-

well.. gotta go to bed now and recharge energy for tomorrow's activity..

see you in few days, bloggie.. :D

Regards,

Jowi

No comments:

Post a Comment