Tuesday, September 4, 2012

That Golden Year

Hello there, bloggie...
Gonna post about the party that I had last Friday.. nyehehe..
I know it's a lil' bit late, but I still remember the details.. haha

Okay.. So actually it's Caris' mom's bday.. Her fiftieth.. Her golden year.. Her party really rocks!!
Had a great time with buddies.. That was the first time I've ever experienced clubbing.. *forgive me for being so good* XD
Although it's only for 20 mins, I think.. But it's super fun.. Wanna try going to the real one someday... hahaha.. XD
The MC's great.. The games were super epic, the meal was good, the alcohol was super also.. haha..
the decorations and the cupcakes were superbbb too.. XD

So before I post some pics, if you're reading this and you're under 18, please just exit and close the blog.. XD
But if you're not, please take your time reading it.. hahaha..


Let's get high XD

:3

:D

Cheers!

LOL


Cute stuffs XD

if you zoom to the last picture, you can see lots of forbidden stuff for kids.. hahaha.. curious? try to zoom then.. XD

So lastly, Happy 50th Birthday, Iie Jelin Rusli!! Thanks for the superb party!! :D

Regards,

Jowi

No comments:

Post a Comment