Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Mmmm...maybe?

ok.. well.. went to check score for some of my subjects.. guess what?? Not really bad for I didn't study anything.. haha.. but results for the important subjects haven't come out yet.. I think I still need to wait longer.. soo.. I got A for English and Religion, and B+ for Civics and another B for International Business.. Ha! Didn't hope much for my International Business.. still remembered when I did the mid-test, it was the day I lost Ethan.. I copied every single word that Wenny wrote.. Thank God I still got B!! hahaha! XD
so.. maybe you can say I'm relieved a little bit.. Still nervous while waiting for other subjects though..

hmm.. I had a short chat with this old fella last night.. The 'unreachable' one *according to my boyfie* *are you jealous, dear?* :p
He's still the same old him.. Still disconnected *tulalit* hahaha
but  actually he's nice to talk to.. And I wonder which part of Earth does he live in.. He doesn't even know Big Bang *for God's sake* and he asked me what does LDR mean.. -___-
see.. he is as tulalit as always.. XD
soo.. what's so special about him until lotsssss of girls fell for him long time ago?
and why did i post something like this? *Mr.Davny is going to chop my head* XD
okayyy, better stop my fingers from typing and better go and tell my boyfie that i love him so muchh.. *this is super random* XD

Regards,

The moody Jowi ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment