Monday, August 20, 2012

Why always me?

hey again, bloggie.. just arrived home from my vacation.. had a nice trip..
but i hate the fact that i have to end it this fast.. tiring yet fun.. :D
hmm.. so, bloggie.. I'm really not in a mood right now.. my mom really knows how to step and crush my mood into pieces.. there's no time for me to enjoy and remember the feeling of this good mood, huh?
guess what? She lost her cardigan and yes she blamed me because I'm the last person that wore it.. I just don't wanna talk to her tonight.. whatever.. I'm just tired of everything.. None of the things I do is right..
I don't find the will to stay at home during holiday.. So don't blame me if I go out and arrive home late every night.. I'm just tired being nice..

Regards,

Jowi

No comments:

Post a Comment