Friday, August 10, 2012

Satisfied?

okay, bloggie.. I won't say today is a good day.. I felt bad from the moment I opened my eyes this morning..
had a weird and bad dream.. I dreamed that I cheated on my bf.. *I think I must be crazy* felt panic when I woke up.. seriously.. ruined my mood whole day.. -___-

and then I had sudden sub for morning class, which made me taught 8, 10, 2 and 4 classes.. Hectic!! Plus I broke my correction pen.. *brokemyheart* *sob*
And I got news that the rest of my scores had come out so I went and took a look to UMI.. satisfied? no.. dissatisfied? no.. I know I should be thankful that my GPA is still above 3 because I didn't study hard enough, but I expect more, actually.. *sigh*
Mixed feelings.. -___-

And just know I had just finished counting my scores and I was getting ready to take a bath when I suddenly got a phone call from Edwin Yang.. guess what? asking me to go out with Michael and Apek.. and they were in front of my house at the moment.. They are crazy.. hahaha.. I know they're nearby my place, that's why they phoned me and asked me out, right? I don't think they see me as a girl.. hahaha.. *it's a sad truth*

so here I am.. just finished browsing worksheets for my girls tomorrow.. sitting and playing Sims Social, waiting BBM messages from my hubbie.. *where on earth is he??* life's quite boring recently, huh?
welll... will update ya'all later.. eerrr.. maybe tomorrow? :D

Regards,

Jowi


No comments:

Post a Comment