Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Wake up

I felt so lazy today.. even typing every single word here is also lazy.. and I'm currently not in a good mood.. why? because I'm such a selfish person that find it hard to share things with others.. It's not I'm stingy, but if you're using it for a better reason, I still can understand.. but thiss? Play Dota and Minecraft all the time and download shitty games which makes my laptop slower and buffers stupid videos which makes the internet slower.. Pluss.. You're having your CHEMISTRY test tomorrow and you don't even touch your book.. Are you that smart already haaa??!! can't u wake up? You're in the first year of senior high school and yet you act like primary student.. Didn't u realize that u got rank 840 out of 850 students in your school? It's not that I hate you so I complain everything here, it's just I care about you.. But u seem to refuse the care that I gave to you.. yeah yeah.. whatever.. It's not my fault that u can be like this.. I don't say that it's mom's fault too.. But it's true that she spoiled you tooooo much that u turned into this.. U're 15 already.. U should've thought about your future.....

Oh well.. talking about age.. just realized that this is the last 'teen' year for me cause next year 'teen' will be changed into 'ty' already.. haha..
Spending 6 years of teenager year with lots of memories.. First love, brokenhearted, betrayal, friendship, jealousy, etc.. Thanks for the one that ever broke my heart.. Eventhough 4 years has passed, I still couldn't find a way for my heart to welcome you back as a friend.. and for people around me, please stop wasting your energy trying to get me to talk to him.. it would only happen if the world ended.. nyahaha.. and please stop telling me things about him.. Like I care?? And actually I hate the fact that he's close to my aunt.. Can't he just shoo2 and go away? -___-
okay, whatever..
Thanks God I've found another one who is much much better and worth to love.. :p

And yes this is another random night for me.. :(

Hey, by the wayyy, where's my hubby?? -___-
He's like a ninja, disappearing and appearing whenever he wants.. hahaha.. :p

okayyy.. gonna post another thing tomorrow..
Please don't feel bored with my blog, readerss..
stay tune.. XD

Regards,

Jowi

No comments:

Post a Comment