Saturday, August 25, 2012

Let go~

hmm.. heyya, bloggiee.. I had a sweet sour day today.
I got to see Ethan and brought him home today.. even though it was only for few hours.. but it's still worth it.. I really miss him so much.. He's healthy now.. His new owner loves him too..
But it still hurts me a lot whenever I see him and I have to accept the truth that he's not mine anymore..
okay, for new readers or anyone that passes by and read my blog, Ethan is my cute little dog which had been given to others.. hehe
I know that I have to let go.. I think this is the best for him and us.. He is healthy and he gets enough attention.. yeaahh.. Even I had to cry a lot and stopped talking to my parents for a while.. but by doing that won't change anything, right?
Some things can't be forced, if we need to let go, even if it hurts, but if it gives happiness at last, I think it's best to let go..
Just like some people in our life.. They come and go.. some will leave good memories, but some won't..
Some we need to let go and some we need to keep..
I've ever had this kind of situation, when I thought that I couldn't live without that person and I had to bear being hurt soooo many times by giving that person so many chances.. why should you stay if you are hurt, right?
So, it's a relief when I could finally get rid of that person totally and guess what? It's like tons of burdens being thrown away.. hah!
oh wait.. why do I bring up this topic suddenly? Need to blame my friend who bbm-ed me and asked my opinions about how to forget his ex.. He's struggling hard now, I think.. haha.. yeah2.. time heals.. as the time flows, I believe you'll forget her soon.. :)

Uurrmm.. I suppose to be watching Bourne Legacy in half an hour, they've bought my ticket.. But because my mom doesn't allow me to go, then I have to stay home tonight.. :'(
I know it's super late.. It's 23.50 pm movie, but it's satnite, mom.. :(

Oh well.. should've ended this post before it goes more random..

Have a good night, everyone!!
and for someone, good luck for your interview and presentation!! *hugsandkisses*

Regards,

Jowi

No comments:

Post a Comment