Sunday, August 12, 2012

Wink wink

hai2, bloggiiee.. Just reached home after a long long day.. spent most of my time waiting today.. the traffic was like hell.. -___-
I went to several places today.. actually planned to take my e-id card, but cancelled because the office didn't open.. the 'keplor' gave wrong info.. -___-
So I just went to eat that the so called famous noodles in my hometown, "Bakmie Hock Seng", as my brunch.. waited for one hour only for a 32k noodles.. one hour.. dissapointing..
Then I went to Thamrin to accompany my aunt to buy jeans at Gio, and bought some tees too.. haha..
because it was raining heavily so we waited half an hour only to get out from the parking lot.. wasting time again.. -___-
Then to Sun to buy BB, her torch was quite troublesome, so she decided to sell it and change it.. then to Medan fair to sell it.. then last one we dropped by Cambridge to have Pepper Lunch.. *sniff* *my hair smells like Wagyu Pepper Rice -__-* it's a long queue, we waited for another 15 mins again.. See.. planned to finish everything around 5 or 6, but we ended up finishing it all by 9.. -___-

yes, I spent most of my time in the car because of the silly traffic, so I played with my aunt's tab, snapped some pics.. seriously love the front camera of G-tab.. wanna have one.. huhuhu..
and this is the best picture for today.. hahaha.. big thanks for the person that invented Eyeliner.. whoever you are, you're such a genius.. wkwk..

;)

owyyeeaahh.. finally I could have a normal dream last night.. okay, normal means the guy that appeared in my dream was not some random guy anymore.. hahaha.. I can say my dream was quite weird, yet sweet.. hahaha.. Boost my mood for the whole day.. whenever I think of it, it will certainly make me blush.. hahaha..

well.. gonna go offline noww... tomorrow have to go back to work.. gonna work diligently for four days and then hello long holiday.. :D

Regards,

Blushy Jowi ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment