Saturday, August 11, 2012

The good me

Hello blllooogggiieee.. it's a rare opportunity to see me sitting in my room, watching DVDs and onlining... haha.. yes.. I usually go out with my fellas every Satnite, but not today.. I don't know why, but I'm just not in the mood.. pluss.. I don't have money anymore.. haha.. :p

So, it's been a long day today.. Woke up early in the morning, went to work, taught my girls.. owyeaahh.. it's super hard because one of them started to be super spoiled and cried.. freak the hell out of me.. -__-
now I understand it's damn hard to be parents, especially if you have more than one child, like this one.. You have to be super fair and it's super hard to do.. They're like trying to grab your attention and competing each other.. I would love to have daughters like them, they're cute, but not with that kind of age gap.. hahaha..

so, back to topic.. I had a super duper weirdo dream again last night.. It's weird to have someone else hugging you in your dream.. if it's not you, i just feel so damn NOT right.. even in my dream, i feel guilty to the max and kept thinking that "what the hell is happening?" -___-
I woke up with a super bad mood and I was like "where's my honey? *panicmode*" and I realized that it was only 3 in the morning, so I went back to sleep and fortunately I didn't dream of anything weird anymore..

heyyy.. it's almost 9 here and I haven't got my dinner yet.. actually I've just finished taking my bath.. I know it's pretty late.. and I realized that I'm too lazy today *Father, forgive me* -___-
I threw up everything that I ate for my late lunch.. :&
I think I know why.. I had my lunch around 4, I was damn hungry and I have been sitting one meter in front of the television for three hours, on the floor.. so welcome the wind to my stomach and hello gastric and voila! I threw up! Ha!
and I have this dizziness and a lil' bit of blurry vision.. seriously.. I think I'm gonna make a new pair of glasses..

oh.. what a day!

Regards,

Jowi




No comments:

Post a Comment