Friday, August 17, 2012

The very first day

hey again, readerss... back with me again here... so today is the very first day of my holidays.. spent it not so wisely, you could say.. haha.. woke up at 12, watched dvd and had my late brunch, went to salon for a while, watched RM, blah blah blah.. -___-
I'm going to Prapat tomorrow.. for several days.. eerrmm.. I haven't packed anything until this second..
suddenly feels lazy to go.. huhuhu..

well, I broke my record yesterday, bloggiee.. I got home at 1.. I knew it's too late.. I watched The Expendables 2 yesterday with 3 of them.. Laugh a lot.. huahaha..
okay, yesterday was my first movie without you as my companion.. huks.. kind of missing you.. :'(
It just feels weird that I have to go back to my 'routine hang out' schedule after all of those times.. but I still enjoy it, though..
It sucks, you know, this whole long distance relationship things.. -___-
I'm just dying to see you.. :(
Even I try to keep myself busy, but not even a second you left my head.. what should i do? T.T

*deepbigsigh* okay, gonna end this soon.. gonna pack my things first.. see ya in few days, maybe?

Regards,

Jowi


No comments:

Post a Comment