Monday, August 13, 2012

The nice part of this job

Hello again, bloggiiee.. it's me again.. well.. of course it's me.. because this is my blog, who else will log in and post something if it's not me? haha..
okay, I've just finished watching RM 105.. truly hilarious.. Laugh out loud until my stomach hurt.. XD
It's such a freshener in my boring night.. haha
soo.. today I'm going to share about some cutiesss.. They're children that I love so much, even they're not my students.. haha..
I'll let you peek their pics.. XP

Samuel Chaiwinsky aka Sammy


This one is actually Ms. Nely's son.. She is our most senior teacher.. haha.. and she sure has a super cute kids.. Sammy is the first one and Lewis is the second one.. I don't have Lewis' pic here, but he is as cute as Sam too.. haha.. Sam is around 4 years old and Lewis is around 3 years old.. Those two siblings are too cute to be true.. They can play and tease each other.. Sam is really good at talking and his voice is as cute as hell.. XD

Pandllooooo


Then this one is Pandro De Naro.. The most handsome kid in my eyes.. He is the one that will hug and kiss you even without your asking.. haha.. He's the most favourite kid among teachers.. He's smart, polite, handsome, cute.. He's everything.. XD

Me and Karen XD

And the last is the cutest baby I've ever touch and carry.. haha.. Karen... She's so fair skin and she has two round and big eyes, she looks like a doll.. She's like 'piala bergilir' at IEC.. everyone wants to carry her.. haha.. I want one.. the one that cute like Karen.. :p

Maybe some people just hate to be around noisy children.. yes, I have to admit that I hate noisy children, especially if they start to scream and cry, but sometimes they can be cute as hell too and you can't help it but love them..

Yeahh.. being a teacher is hard.. I realize that I become stricter and my voice become louder and louder each day.. -___-
They said it's not good to become teacher for too long, cause it'll be hard for you to find a husband.. haha.. what saying is that? I actually can feel bored, sometimes... but seeing those cute kids sometimes can boost my passion also..
Maybe that's the nice part of becoming a teacher.. You get to see and know a lot of cute students and you'll want one so badly.. *just like me* XD

okay then.. Going to sleep soon.. still wondering where has my hubby gone.. -___-

Regards,

Jowi

No comments:

Post a Comment