Thursday, August 9, 2012

Reunion??

helloowww, bloggie.... I've just arrived home and finished taking bath.. it's a long long day.. had a good chat actually.. reminiscing the past.. hahaha.. miss the old times...
Went to M-Box too.. aiming for Big Bang's songs, but it's not really complete there.. I have some VIP friends.. Thanks to me that Wilson now can rap TOP's part in Monster song.. (I introduced that song to him) XD
And I found out that Eric is a big fan of SNSD.. Ha! boys will always be boys.. XD

oooyeahh, I'll post some pics later if Edwin has posted them to twitter.. ;) *I hope I remember* XD

See, so I have some 'cadok' as friend and when they meet and chat, it's just like foreign language coming out from their mouth.. haha.. Seems like they enjoy their study, huh? maybe because they love the subject.. They have their own goal in life, to be a doctor of course... well.. while me?? haha.. i don't even think of being an accountant.. really learnt nothing.. I think I better learn cooking and making cakes from my mom.. free and useful for my future.. huahahaha.. hopeless, beibbehh.. -___-
I wish someday I could find an answer to my prayersss.. not being left unanswered like this.. hahaha..

Okay, hopefully nobody ask me to go out again tomorrow night, cause I'm really broke this month.. It left Rp 35.489 in my bank account *nangisdarahliatangkanya* :'( and it's only 9th of august and it means still 20 days to payday.. and i will have 10 days holiday for this month.. which means i will spend more money during holiday *larijualdiri* T__T

I should learn how to maintain my expenses.. *Father, heleepp mee!!* :(

Regards,

Jowi

No comments:

Post a Comment