Monday, August 6, 2012

see you


heyya bloggie.. it's me sitting here waiting for mommy to come back.. *waiting for my super late brunch actually* haha
oh well.. i received quite shocking news within this week.. and it's sad news.. first, my friend's mom passed away.. she's my college friend, even i'm not that close to her, but still i send my deepest condolences to her.. :(
couldn't imagine if i have to lose my mom this early.. yeahh.. i know i complained a lot about her, but still it's just because i love her that much, isn't it? haha..
and the other news is more shocking.. it's my college friend who passed away this morning.. because of gastric.. shocked to the max.. :O
pity her.. :(
what about the people that being left? :( :(

i think i'm just gonna die if i lose someone who's important in my life..
how can life goes on with such memories?

okay, enough with the sad news.. recently i'm watching this King 2 hearts drama..
This drama is such a serious drama.. but i just love the flow of the story.. and i seriously in love with Lee Seung Gi.. He's such a charming king who loves and cares about his queen.. haha..
even though there are lots of tears in this movie.. but i just enjoy it.. super curious with the ending..

soo... i've been missing you a looottttt lately.. can't i just skip the time to 27 September and freeze the time when i'm there??XD
I wonder why can a person love another person that much.. do you love me that much? =p
and do you miss me that much like i miss you? *answer it in your heart* blleqq

well.. so i'm just gonna wait patiently till the day comes and let's us have lots of fun..
yes, gonna pay my debts plus the interests.. :p

see you reallllyy soon.. *hugs

Regards,

Jowi ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment