Thursday, April 26, 2012

You'll be missed

hey!! it's me again.. I've promised to come back with super sad post, right?
and yess.. it's me.. sitting in front of my lappie.. skipped my class today specially for this day..
Why? because it's Sir Tony's leaving day.. Now my eyes are swollen cause I cried a lot..
Actually, I have prepared my heart since yesterday.. I told myself to be tough..
Nothing happened when I arrived at IEC in the morning, but I saw some of my friends were crying..
I know he had talked something that made my friends cry..
Okay, so around 10 am, he asked us to take picture with him, I still smiled widely.. :D
But when he shook my hand and said thanks to me, my eyes were starting to become watery.. I cried, a bit, but not in front of him..
Then finally I could control my tears.. but 15 mins after that, this was the real goodbye for him to IEC.. He's leaving.. for good.. He was saying his goodbyes to everyone and once again he shook my hand and said "Take care, Miss" while he was crying.. so, the moment he said that, I cried out loud.. :'(
Feels like wanna beg him not to leave us.. But I believe he will have a good study there.. :)

Well, this is the saddest part.. the airport part, of course..
We arrived there at 6 pm just now, we waited for around one hour.. Then finally he came, with swollen eyes, of course.. He hugged his sister, cried again.. and then he checked in directly, because he is late.. haha
then he met us outside, I can't stand, so I cried again.. My colleagues were crying as well.. :'(

There are some pics that I wanna share :)

Airport :)   

before he came   


Earlier birthday surprise
Farewell and Birthday party at M-Box

EPC Junior
Here's another pic :')
Our Beloved Boss  
A Place to be Remembered





Yes, that is the place to be remembered.. Whenever I want to ask permission or even talk about students' problem, you will be there.. giving us your best solution.. Now, that place will be empty..
no more you sitting on that chair.. we could never see you busying with your stuffs there..
*I'm crying right now* :'(
We could never hear your morning greeting, afternoon greeting and going home greeting anymore..
No more "See you later after lunch"
We could never be stared at with those "eye-sights" anymore
Oh My God!! this is killing!!

Well, some people must be curious.. why should I be that sad?
Maybe people would say "He's only your boss, not a big deal if he leaves"
He's not only a boss, he's a good friend, an understanding boss.. He's irreplaceable..
well, even though you're not reading this, but I wish you all the best, Sir.. :)

Last but not least, your favourite pose :p

We Love You Thisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss Much, Sir.. :)

Regards,

Jowi

No comments:

Post a Comment