Friday, April 27, 2012

Procrastination

Hey2!! It's Friday night!! Skipped my classes again today.. Feel so lazy.. Just don't have the will to go there.. Haha..
Well, there's one new cinema opening today.. It's quite near to my place.. wanna go there so badly.. wanna watch Battleship badly.. So, I decided to go there tomorrow with my 2 cousins and my brother..
I have asked my friends to watch this since last week, but I met a lot of obstacles.. So we cancelled and they have watched it.. -___-
I asked Mr.Randy Chai just now, cause he hasn't watched it also.. Unfortunately he couldn't make it, but if I only go with him alone, I think my head will be chopped by my bf, right? :p

Okay, actually I have lots of things to do.. I need to arrange my bookshelves, they look like rubbish bin right now.. -___-
Then I need to pack for my yoga class tomorrow, then I need to rewrite my college's notes, after that I need to tidy up my aunt's files.. I end up sitting here, watching RM, onlining and chatting to my 'dodol' cousin about perming or not perming my hair.. I'm so dead.. -___-
I'm going to do all of those things tomorrow *fingercrossed*
Hopefully nobody ask me to go out tomorrow night..
Gosh!! It's almost 12.. Okay, I need to end this post soon..
Should stop this procrastination.. -___-

Regards,

Jowi



1 comment: