Wednesday, April 25, 2012

JUKE Day

hello again.. i've just arrived home.. again.. it's 10 something.. haha.. should stop this 'coming-home-late-at-night' habit.. X(
well.. where did I go today?
Mr.Bonk and the gang fetched me from campus and we directly headed to UFC, the super comfy place to eat and hang out.. I met Mr.HJ, my easily bullied teacher a.k.a the nicest teacher on earth.. hehe.. we had nice dinner..and nice talk too.. :)
sorry it's quite blur.. blame the waitress.. -___-    

trio trio trio

 

then we headed to HoME, sang and shouted some English and Mandarin songs..
It's 2 days in a row I had karaoke session.. haha..
but we mostly took pics too.. wanna see???



<3

J for Juke

:D



The girls :)

;) 
 

Took those pics with Vero's new itouch.. kinda cool.. wonder if I can get one too.. :p
well.. haven't thought of what to buy.. my consultant is busy.. gonna consult when she has time..
okayy.. gotta go to bed now.. cya tomorrow.. be ready for my sad sad post.. :'(

Regards,

Jowi


No comments:

Post a Comment