Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Realize

Heyya, readerss!! Just arrived home at 11 something.. had a grande of starbucks' new flavour.. had a stupid and crazy karaoke session..
babbling korean song without even know the meanings.. haha..
Well.. did all that with questers.. I miss them, actually..
even if I say I don't care.. but when I saw them just now.. I felt so happy.. it's really good to see old friends...
Still haven't meet the others.. my singaporean friends, jakarta friends, and each of them wherever you are... i miss you guys.. :)

hey2.. you know what?? my long lost bf will come back on 27th May.. *celebration*
counting the days.. don't u miss me? ;)
cause I'm dying to see you.. *hugs*
anw, what should I buy for.......... err.... nevermind.. gonna consult with my 'dodol' cousin.. she's my personal consultant.. hehe..

Gonna edit and put some pictures in this post.. but not now.. it's almost one... and i gotta work tomorrow..
soooo... annyeeeoonnnggg, people!! have a good good night!!

heyyy... these are the photos that i promised to post yesterday.. ;p

=3 

XD

;) 



Regards,

Jowi


No comments:

Post a Comment