Friday, April 20, 2012

R.A.N.D.O.M

Hey.. it's almost the end of April.. -___-
everyone is talking and planning about holiday on June..
Me? Well.. I think i will still stuck here in this year..
I had the chance to go there, but I think I just let the chance slipped over my hand..
good things are.... my old buddies will be here.. and for sure my long lost bf will come back too..
maybe this is not the time yet.. I believe God has another better plans for me.. :)
Well.. tomorrow's gonna be a big day.. this is the last project of our lovely boss..
Hope tomorrow will be a success for EPC Junior..
God, give me extra power because I'll work full day for Saturday and Sunday..
Hmm.. okay.. gonna end this post soon.. still feeling super random though..
I have tons of things mixing inside my head.. but i don't know how to describe it all..

Regards,

Jowi

No comments:

Post a Comment