Saturday, February 4, 2012

A Visit

hello, guys.. it's been a whilee....
well.. i'm gonna share an experience of mine..
today i went to an elderly house..
this is my first time going to such place...
it really breaks my heart to see elderly people being abandoned by their children..
how come they have that heart to send their parents there?
i tried to be strong just now.. i held my tears really hard..
even some of my friend had started to cry.. i bit my lips so hard, so my tears wouldn't fall down..
yes, u know i'm such a crybaby.. i couldn't stand seeing other people cry..
we shouldn't cry in front of the elderly..
theennn.. this was really really heart-breaking..
there was a blind and old grandpa, being left alone in the room, without anyone there..
even he couldn't reach his food and drinks.. helpless..
and i couldn't hold my tears anymore..
i cried.. really cried...
and i also met another grandpa.. he told us that he's abandoned by his son..
his son lost all his money in gambling, the house that belonged to that old grandpa was sold, and he was sent to this elderly house..
when i listened to his story, i couldn't help myself but cried again...
seeing those elderly people, reminds me of my grandpa..
i'm so thankful that i still have one wonderful grandpa in my life..
and i also learnt that we should love our parents more..
even they are super annoying sometimes.. but, still, they're our parents..
and another thing that i get, tell that u love them to people that u love and cherish every moment with them because we don't know what will happen tomorrow.. they can suddenly leave us and when that time comes, it's too late to tell them that we love them..
so, people, spread the love in this month of love..
even i don't have my companions this valentine. haha... but still we can spread the love.. :)

I Love You

Regards,

Jowi <3

No comments:

Post a Comment