Friday, February 10, 2012

3 and less than 3

heyya, readers...
got some inspiration because of that stupid notification, so i typed this post regarding to this valentine's day.. :p
okay, just typing some questions that popped up in my mind..
just a test for u to do.. :p

okay, let's start from the easiest one..
-how did u propose?
-what did u give to me and what was the reason?
-what was my first answer to your proposal?
-what year was it?
-where did we go the next day?
-what was our first movie?*ican'trememberthisone* XD
-what was your first birthday present from me? second?? third?? :p
-mention one thing that i always order at itcho.. *tooeasy,huh?*
-what starbucks' flavour that i order all the time? *thisiseasytoo* XD
-words that i love to say the most whenever i'm "ngambek" *whatisthetranslationforthis?*
-mention one book that u've ever bought for me
-which restaurant did we go during my seventeenth birthday? *think*
-how did we celebrate the first anniv? second anniv? 
-what was the last movie that we watched together? *thinkevenharder*

i think these should be enough first... have fun reading and answering them... :p

Regards,

Jowi =p

No comments:

Post a Comment