Monday, February 6, 2012

Hell

yes, hell, everybody, hell..
First, today is Monday, the laziest day in the week..
Second, i have to work early in the morning, teaching 3 classes..
8.15 am with 10 students, consist of 1 slow student, 2 super spoiled students and all of them seems to love me so much cause they kept calling me "Miss.. Miss.. Miss, sharpen.. Miss, no eraser.. Miss, I want to pee.. Miss, I no take pencil.. Miss, I want to drink.. Miss, this one speak hokkien.. Miss, this one push  me.. Miss, this one hit me.." and so on.. can u imagine that? Why kids like to report everything so much? :S
And I don't know what happen with this student, he's so stubborn and this was the second time he cried because of little thing.. yes, i know they're moody and they still love to play.. especially Monday.. -___-
I also have one student that super spoiled, she's very slow in writing, love to daydream a lot.. What was she thinking actually? I should call her name a hundred times to ask her to write..
I will send her to remedial class, hope that will help her a lot.. *pray*

Next, another class at 10.45 am, with 6 students only, consist of 1 spoiled students, 3 who can't sit down properly, and the other 2 are quite good..
Even though it's only 6 students, but it's like jungle.. they couldn't sit down properly, they love to jump and play around.. I had to say "SIT DOWN!!" for a thousand times.. *sigh*
Well, i have one student name Sydney, she is so cute.. so chubby like a teddy bear, i love to hug her so much.. it's really like hugging big teddy.. *hug*
but... she is so spoiled.. just now she cried and refused to enter the class just because her nanny forgot to take her new Hello Kitty watch and new bracelet.. and i was like "OMG.. why are you so spoiled?"

I have faced two crying students today.. It's quite easy to make them stop crying actually.. haha..
Just asked them to drink water and then said "Good girl, right? Good girl may not cry.. Later Miss give candy if you stop crying"
but i never give them candy actually.. fortunately they never asked.. haha..

Okay, enough with KG students, now let's move on to Level class..
Today I taught Level 1 class, that hell class with 16 students, consist of 11 good girls and 3 boys that was raised from hell and the other 2 boys who are quite okay..
This is my third meeting with them, i was really angry last meeting..
I've never been this angry before.. I really shouted to those boys and they thought that I was playing..
I thought that they would change, but today was just the same, even worse..
I hated it when I was talking, and you're shouting on your seat.. What do you think I am? Broken radio?
If u loathe studying, no need to study.. At least appreciate your other friends that want to study..
Just because your parents are rich doesn't mean that u can act whatever you want.. I am your teacher and you should give me a little respect..

Well well well, whatever.. it has passed for today finally.. and i'm very happy that i could do my math exam correctly.. XD

but wait, i'm complaining in a super long post about my students it doesn't mean that i hate my job...
no, i love my job.. i love to see the students' laughter, i love to see their innocent heart.. even their sometimes annoying.. haha...
but when u're loved by your students, it's like super happy and proud feeling.. XD

I  learnt a lot as i become a KG teacher, such as....
first, i will never spoil my kids later.. haha.. it's okay to spoil a little bit, but spoil too much is just not good..
second, i will communicate and take care my kids by myself, won't let them to become nanny's kids..XD
third, i will always review their school's lessons at home, because i understand the pain of the teachers... *seriously, parents, why can't you cooperate? :(((*

Okay, enough, it's out of the topic already..
Better end this post before I type another stupid things.. hahahaha...

Regards,

Jowi ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment