Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Ache

Yes, this is me.. exam week, but it turns out that i am sitting here, onlining and playing games..
I don't really care anm about my college.. whatever the result will be, just let it be..
I just don't have that passion to study.. If I could choose, I would prefer to not studying..
I could teach private and earn more if I didn't study..
It's sad but it's the truth, it's not I'm money minded, but it's just how I feel..
the more money that I could earn, the happier I would be..
I could buy anything that I want using my own money..
I want to travel and see the world..
but seems like life is just too unfair to me..
I don't know how to explain it..
It's just my heart aches really bad whenever that problem crosses my mind..
I never ask to be put in this condition..
I couldn't choose to be born in other places..
It's just like you're very sorry to be trapped in this situation..
You never think of my feeling whenever you start whining and complaining..
Yes, I commented nothing.. but it's not that I'm not hurt..
Maybe you forget that I've grown up.. I learnt from reality, I got a lot of lessons outside..
But you never know and will never understand..
No one.. nobody understands..

No comments:

Post a Comment