Sunday, January 8, 2012

Happy new year

hi, guyss!!
Happy New Year 2012!!
yeeapp.. it's new year, new month.. didn't realize that time ticks so fast..
i had been through a lot of things this 2011..
things that made me have to shed my tears, things that made me laughing out loud, things that made me moody..
and thanks to 2011 that made my life colorful..
i just wish that 2012 will be much much better than 2011..
yes, even though I started 2012 with a lot of tears.. haha..
it's been a long time i didn't cry like that way.. crying silently.. and it's like the third time in this 2012.. haha
i should've stopped the crying, but the eyes just won't cooperate.. XD
it's just missing you too much.. ;)
thanks for giving me such a great and memorable holiday..
come back soon and I'll pay my debts to you.. *wink*
love you more than anything in this world.. :)


Regards,

Jowi :D

No comments:

Post a Comment