Saturday, January 21, 2012

Saturday

hmm hmm.. it's saturday.. it's a good day.. i spent it with my beloved friends..
we chat a lottt... had a good time, had a good meal.. spent money.. haha..
okay, that's not the main point anyway..
saturday.. it's weekend, everybody loves weekend, but for me, this is just another killing day in my life.. haha..
for couples that is having a LDR will understand this.. XD
it's good that i could spent it with my friends today, it worked to distract my thoughts to you.. :p

okay, seriously, where have you been this whole day? :S
well, today i'm just not in a good mood, just need you for some time... but where are you? :'(
yes, i know i will get used to this situation, but i think it's not now..

hey, why am i feeling so random suddenly? :S
i think my brain is not working correctly right now..
actually i'm so sleepy, but somehow i just want to post something.. i'm so weird, huh?

yeapp.. the point is i just need you and i'm missing you badly right now.. *sigh*

Regards,

Jowi

No comments:

Post a Comment