Friday, December 30, 2011

Merry Christmas

heyya, bloggiee.. sorry for not posting recently..
i had to deal with my college and work things first..
yes, it's hectic and i'm bored with it..
i'm so in holiday mood now..
don't want to touch my homeworksss.. seriously, homeworkSSSS.. plural.. a lot.. :|
okay, i'm not writing this for complaining.. i really need to stop myself to complain about almost everything.. haha..
just want to share some pics about my Christmas eve and Christmas day..
i had a good time during this December :)
 
i love the reindeer's horn XD


gift exchange :D



:3
i am enjoying my first day of holiday.. had a super good time.. <3
can i have this kind of day everyday?
u'll let me suffer for another four months again, huh? :p
anyway, merry christmas everyone!! :D

Regards,

Jowi ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment