Saturday, August 27, 2011

I'm moving on

heyya, readers..
i've just come back from my very first trip with my different fellas..
yeahh.. it's fun..
even it's kinda touching moment..
it's a surprise and maybe we can say last gathering with Sir Hans..
he's going to quit.. and Ms. Cath will be our new AC..
actually, i feel grateful to be there.. i'm learning, socializing, and earning money of course.. haha..
all of my fellas there are great and nice..
i spent most of my time there, it's like my second house.. hehe..
i'm moving on..
yes, i got new friends and new environment... but still missing u and missing Quest.. :D

okay, actually id like to write something about my feelings, but i don't know how to arrange the exact words, maybe i'll just keep it to myself.. it's not a good one to be remembered and to be posted in this blog..
let's just see, will tonight be my second night? :)

Regards,

Jowi

No comments:

Post a Comment