Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Memories

hmmm... tomorrow is Indonesia's Independence Day.. quite excited because it's holiday...
but... i'm thinking what should i do to kill the time tomorrow.. should do another thing beside onlining and sleeping... hhmmmm...

oh yes, and i'm thinking a lot about another things too..
yesterday, i read my e-diary.. mixed up feelings.. funny, happy, sad, sweet, bitter.. everything is there...
reading that makes me realize that how much i love u that time.. and stillllll loving u until noww.. :)
it's really effective to refresh my memories..
yes, i know it's a stupid thing to do in the middle of the night..
i cried... and it made me tired, so i just fell asleep.. haha..
i'm really stupid, aren't i? but howww? can't help it... missing u is killing me..;)









Regards,

Jowi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment