Monday, August 22, 2011

Be Strong

okay, i don't know why, every Monday i will have bad mood..
and it will messed up my night.. just exactly like today..
i've planned everything inside my head, but seems like it's not destinied to be done yet..
yes, i love to dream.. eventhough i know it won't happen..
but can't i dream for my own happiness??
yes, i also ppl may not live in dreams..
ppl have to face reality..
but i hate reality...
sorry for not being grateful enough in my life..
sorry for complaining about everything..
okay, i'm moodless now.. just ignore this post.. *sigh*
i don't know even know why i am typing this pointless post..
can't find back my mood.. can't find back my happiness.. can't think of anything that makes me happy..
i wonder how long can i hold back these tears..
i know i'm weird, being moodless without any reason..
and i think i've lost my mind..
maybe this is the time that i feel stressed enough about everything..
keep telling myself, be strong, jo..
but i can't..
this is the fragile me..




   

Regards,

Jowi

No comments:

Post a Comment