Saturday, June 18, 2011

Pointless

I think this is just a random post coz tonigt i'm feeling so random on this saturday night..*sigh*
seriously, what do i live for???
it's just like when i find something i love, nobody is encouraging me... they're just dragging me back..
i really feel confused about this..
i know it's for my own good.. but please respect my own choice..

oh yeah, and i don't know what do i work hard for...
life is just super unfair all the time..
if i work just to pay for my college fee, then i prefer not to work at all..
if i don't work, u'll still pay for me, right, mom?
yeah, just see thenn..
i'm one hundred percent sure ur little lovely boy won't use any of his own money when he enters the college coz u'll be paying for HIM...
oh yeah, and please stop comparing me to the others.. i hate that.. like i was never good enough for u...


Regards,

Jowi :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment