Monday, June 6, 2011

Goodbye

heyya, bloggie!!
Haven't seen u in few days.. sooo.. it's because i've been busy preparing for my job interview and hanging out with my fellas..
if i have to admit it, I had superb day, bloggie.. that feeling that anybody wouldn't understand..
it's just mixed up.. we were so close and it was superbbb..
i don't know whether day like that will ever exist again..

okay, so this is about my cutie little friend, since he's leaving soon and there's this feeling that isn't ready to say goodbye.. i'll surely miss his jokes.. he's just like little brother for me... u won't stand his cuteness.. haha.. XD

okayy.. i think that's all i want to share.. it' too complicated to be written down here.. sooo.. i'll just keep the rest for myself..

Regards,

Jowi ;)   

No comments:

Post a Comment