Monday, June 27, 2011

evolution

heyya, ppl.. this is me again sitting in front of my computer and seeing at my old pictures..
i keep wondering why did i have a haircut like that?? i didn't know what i was thinking that time.. :S

4 years agooo...
 
3 years ago
what bang is that? XD



2 years ago...
this is the quirkiest haircut i've ever had.. lol

a year ago


and then it's getting longer.....
longer....
(half year ago) XD


three months ago....


and noww....
this picture was taken few weeks ago... and i have cut my hair a month ago... XD

taraaaaa!! and that's me nowww.... i know it's unimportant post... hahaha...but i'm having fun posting this post.. XD
welll.. that's exactly how i look right now.. uuhhmmm.. probably someday i'll dye my hair and curl it up..
let's wait and see.. ;) 

Regards,

Jowi :D


No comments:

Post a Comment