Monday, June 27, 2011

the night i don't want to remember

so, it's me here, sitting alone in front of the computer, typing this post with complicated mind and heart.. :S
still the moody me tonight.. i don't know why i am feeling like this.. i hate when i got nothing to do like this..
it makes me have time to think.. about everything.. even the trance music can't heal me.. oh geezz... >.<
and blame my playlist for playing sad song for me while i type this.. and it totally brings me down now.. :'(
i want to cry.. crying makes me feel better.. yeah, even crying makes me tired too.. and makes me sneezy..

hey, does it really true that if u laugh a lot at the daytime then u'll cry at night? :S
if it's true, well, i think i just laughed too much today.. XD

sooo.. today is my sweet sour day.. and i will remember the day, but i won't remember the night.. :)

Regards,

Jowi


  

No comments:

Post a Comment