Sunday, March 18, 2012

Parting Away

heyy.. it's me again.here.alone.feeling blue.
well, i don't know is it only me that is feeling like this or maybe it's the truth..
i feel like i'm dragging myself back from them..
the feeling of being left alone and being an outsider.. that kind of feeling..
don't know is it the right decision or not, to be like this all the time..
i'm still searching for the answer to myself too..
i don't want to be trapped in this kind of situation..but... i don't know, it just turns out to be like this..
I need someone who can listen to all of my nagging and someone who can give me encouragement.. :(
just..my mind is like tousled thread right now.. can't think of things properly..

anw, i found this video and i tried to watch it and listened to it.. actually, the one that attracted me is the title.. 

 

PS : I wonder if you miss me too

Regards,

Jowi
 

No comments:

Post a Comment