Tuesday, March 20, 2012

It's killing time

today is twentieth of june already.. almost end of the month, another ten days before payday..
I'm broke this month, a lot of unexpected expenses.. -___-
yes, and i can predict that next month I won't save a lot also because I'm joining yoga class next month..
I didn't tell my mom.. I will go there secretly with my colleagues.. haha..
Hope to lose some weights, seriously... I've been eating a lot this week, for God's sake.. -___-

Anyway, I haven't been to cinema for a long time, so I'm planning to ask my friend to go on this Seclusion Day, hope it will work out the way I plan, huh? XD
Talking about cinema, I watched some trailers just now.. It's a sequel from the previous one.. Nothing special, but the thing that killing when watching the trailers is the memories that came when I watched them with u.. -___-
Seriously, how many months have u been there? It seems like forever to me.. T.T
Been missing u a lot.. Why do u keep appearing inside my dream almost every night?
It causes me to suffer more because it makes me miss u even more.. *sigh

Okay, half asleep when I'm typing this.. should get some sleep and fight again for another day.. :D

Regards,

Jowi

3 comments:

  1. fitness dnk... yoga can lose weight?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ti : iya, aku pun sama.. Nyiksa kali bah.. -___-
    @jess : bisa, disertai doa.. Buakakakaka..

    ReplyDelete