Thursday, March 22, 2012

Another farewell

heyya, bloggie.. It's me again.. not planning to post about random blue thingy..
yes, it's about another farewell in my life..
He's a great man, he is the one that gave me opportunity to be a part of IEC family..
He's my boss.. He's going to America to continue his study and he won't come back to IEC anymore..
Well, I've worked there for around 8 months, even though I am not really close to him, because he is super busy, but for me he is still a great boss.. He is a great leader and he always greets his employee..
I learned a lot from him, how to teach, how to handle students..
His leaving will bring changes for us..
I've heard about his leaving since last week, but I haven't felt anything yet until he gave us, the full-timers, his short speech about his leaving and how he asked us to work properly after he left..
And while he was talking, I could catch his sad expression, like he's going to cry or what..
He has been working there for more than ten years.. I believe it's very hard for him to leave all of these stuff..
Still another one month before he left, but he still try to manage all of his matters responsibly..
Give my salute to him..
Well, I'm kinda sad, but still, life must go on.. I should still work there and finish my contract even after he left, shouldn't I?

Regards,

Jowi

No comments:

Post a Comment