Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Desire

heyyaaa, readersss..... time flies, huh?
It's Wednesday... tomorrow is Thursday... almost payday.. *dance*
okay, ignore that part... it's not important.. haha..
eerrrgghhh.. seems like my salary is really not enough for me...
why do i  love to spent my money so much?? huhuhu..
yes, can't control myself...
blame myself for that.. :(

i have a lot lot lot of desiressss...
i want to dye my hair.... *this is super serious*
i want to buy clothes, shoes, accessories...
i want to eat japanese food..
i want to buy a lot of novels..
i want to shop as much as i can..
i want this i want that..
oh geezz.. if i list those all, maybe 5 pages won't be enough..

but still, my biggest desire is U, my loved one...
miss u badly.. don't u miss me? :')

okay, gotta runn... will be updated again tomorrow.. :)

Regards,

Jowi
   

No comments:

Post a Comment