Sunday, October 7, 2012

screwed

have you ever been in a situation where you don't like something but you're stuck and you couldn't say it out loud so you just keep it to yourself and it puts you into seriously some shit of bad mood?
yeapp.. that's what happening to me right now.. It has been two days actually.. Trapped in my own thoughts..
I understand that people will change one day, but can I just not accept the changes that happened?
I know it's a selfish thing not to accepting those changes, it's people's rights to change..

well yeah, whatever.. it's the gloomiest Sunday ever... Has been doing assignments for 3 hours and there's still lots of assignments left.. My head is hurting like hell and mood is dropping like shit.. Next week will be hectic!!

Feels like giving up college already.. Don't the lecturers know that studying and working at the same time is a super tiring things to do?

I even don't know what shit I am learning about right now.. I'm mad.. mad with myself..
life is so screwed

Regards,

Jowi

No comments:

Post a Comment