Monday, October 8, 2012

Saengil chukae, chingu

helooo, bloggiee.. I'm back today with a birthday post for my beloved friend...
Yess... No need to think twice if I mention about 9th October.. It's definitely Ms. Carissa Clarence's birthday.. Chukae for turning twenty.. Finally you've become young adult.. ahahaha.. XD
Thanks for being my friend for these 7 years, thanks for being a good adviser and motivator.. XD
Keeps your passion in fashion.. I know you can pass through all of those hard times, cause I know you're strong.. :D


And thanks for being patient enough to stay with us, the crazy quartet which have caused you lots of headache and problems.. eventhough we caused you lots of problems, we still love u no matter what.. :p
Wish you a great year ahead.. I believe you have a big blast and great surprises this year, even before your birthday.. you know what I mean, right? haha..
Wish I was there also at this moment.. :(

ohyeahh.. who said that we don't have complete picture of us? I found it!! see?? hahaha


Lastly, Have a superb superb birthday, dear!!
See you real soon :*

Regards,

Jowi

No comments:

Post a Comment