Wednesday, June 20, 2012

holiday?

hey hey hey.. i feel like my blog is an abandoned graveyard, huh? haha
sorry for not posting these few weeks.. so lazy to type things that happened..
i had bad weeks.. need some time to recover my mood.. hehe..
but well, today i'm feeling good.. should've feel grateful each day, right?
gotta have days off from work soon.. have just signed my new contract.. quite satisfied about the new salary.. should earn more more more.. gonna save money for big bang.. ahaha..
since when i turned into VIP? :p
okay, well.. i'm turning 19 tomorrow.. should enjoy the last year of my teen wisely, right? XD
excited? not really.. what's so special about birthday? it's just a celebration of yourself getting older..
just wanna spend it greatly with family, friends and of course with my beloved one.. that should be great.

actually i have tonssss of things that i've been keeping inside here, just haven't found the right way to express it.. maybe someday I'll find a way and type it here.. ;)

sooo.. gotta go.. tonight is just another random night..

Goodnight

Regards,

Jowi

No comments:

Post a Comment