Monday, June 4, 2012

escape

tell me how to escape the reality..
give me a day without any pressure or problems..
give me a corner to put away my stress..
when there's no more place to go, tell me what should i do..
when I'm tired enough of the pressure that I have, but certain people just won't understand and keep giving me that endless pressure..
when will it come to an end?
I would have runaway from this place if i haven't thought about it properly..
how wonderful that several good things can be ruined in seconds..
do you ever think about how I feel?
when it's hurting so badly, but you couldn't show it..
when I'm suppose to cry, but I'm forced to smile and pretend everything's good..

yes, just keep nagging and complaining..
I'm nothing but just a punching bag where u can throw your anger..

going c.r.a.z.y soon


Regards,

Jowi

No comments:

Post a Comment