Friday, November 25, 2011

N.E.W

hey hey hey!!!
finalllyyy i'm backkk!! thanks to the 'abang' that fixed my speedy connection.. XD
gottaa share some news..
first, i changed my appearance.. i dyed my hair!!
felt a little bit nervous when i did that, i was afraid that the result wouldn't be good.. buttt... thanks God, the result is perfect.. love it so MUCH!!
wanna take a peek? XD

yeess.. even i spent quite a lot for that.. around 300k.. but worth it!!
plan to perm it also.. but will cost me a lot of money again..
i should save money for my Bellagio.... ;D

oh and BTW.. today's teacher's day.. a day for me and my fellow teachers..
i got a loooooooooooootttttttttttt of chocolatess.... kyaaa!!!! i also got one tupperware and it's toblerone inside.. XD
i'm so happyy.. 
yesss... u will think that it's quite childish to be happy for such things...
but i'm kinda enjoy teaching.. even sometimes i feel so stressed and tired... but those stress and tired feelings will be repay if your students love u..
the feeling of being loved by those innocent children.. :D
:D :D :D
 thanks for the presents, students.. Miss is happy.. hahaha.. :D

another one, it's almost end of year, holiday is coming soonnnn..
loved one will be back soonn.. XD
my cousin will come back tomorrowww...
gonna watch Breaking Dawn tomorrooww.. *wish this one could come true*
and the greatest is.... tomorrow is Saturday!! love Saturday so muchhh.. *dance2*

okay, gotta go.. hope nobody will ruin my super good feeling today..

Regards,

Jowi XD

No comments:

Post a Comment