Friday, November 11, 2011

11.11.11

well, today is quite a rare date, huh?
spare some time to post something on this unique date.. XD
i suppose to feel happy today..
i don't have class for my college today.. and the fact that today is Friday suppose to make me happy..
but, the thing that come out is mixed feeling..
i am not feeling really well, cough and flu attack me one more time..
the only thing that i need is just some privacy..
i don't know where to find even a bit privacy in this house..
i desperately need a room for myself..
i don't even know what to do when i'm feeling blue like this..
i just want to cry out loud.. but i can do nothing..
i just need to boost my mood up, but the fact that happened is my mood even getting worse..
nobody understand, nobody care. . .

well, 11.11.11 isn't a good day for me..

Regards,

Jowi

No comments:

Post a Comment