Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Who am I?

heyyaa, readers...
sorry for not updating these few weeks..
been busy with all stupid assignments..
sometimes, i don't understand, why should i study this hard and why should i work that hard to live this world?
it's not i'm giving up with my life..
i just don't understand myself..
what do i want actually?
did i choose and decide the right things for myself?
can i stand longer?
work and study at the same time.. -__-
i'm tired..
i have been sick for two or three times since I started my college..
i can't imagine what will happen when exam time comes..
maybe i'll just go die and hang myself..
can i just quit?
but some part of me enjoy the life of college, what should i do?
this random feeling keep coming.. haunting me.. -___-
oh God... lead me lead me.. need to find the desire in me soon..

Regards,

Tired Me, Jowi :|  

No comments:

Post a Comment