Tuesday, September 11, 2012

It's been a while

hellooww, bloggiiee.. oraenmaniya...
I had a bad day.. I woke up with light fever and sore throat this morning.. So I had to skip work today.. *sigh
Really not a good timing to be sick..I've just started my college, and now I'm sick? :S
hmmm... I had my hair cut last Sunday.. Satisfied.. It's much much shorter, but I still feel shocked whenever I look at the mirror cause the colour is brighter than the old one.. haha.. Should get used to it in few days, I think..
hmmm.. feel really random tonight..
It's been a while that we didn't chat...
I know you're really busy.. yeahh.. I think I shouldn't bother you..
Just don't be sick and don't be too stressed.. :)

Well... I'm gonna take a good sleep also..
Goodnight there..

Regards,

Jowi

No comments:

Post a Comment